Click on a link below to view a specific page on this website.
- About Our Hospital
- Accessibility Statement for This Website
- Career Opportunities
- Contact Us
- Financing with CareCredit Credit Card
- Homepage - Welcome
- Important Information For Clients Regarding COVID-19 Virus
- Meet Our Veterinarians
- New Patient Form
- Our Core Veterinary Services
- Pet Maintenance & Care
- Pet Vaccinations & Parasite Prevention
- Cat & Dog Routine Checkups
- Emergency Veterinary Care
- Veterinary Dentistry & Dental Surgery
- Veterinary Acupuncture in Walnut Creek
- Geriatric Care for Pets
- Puppy & Kitten Veterinary Care
- Patient Information
- Pet Care Tips
- 10 Best Guard Dogs for Families
- 5 Health Benefits of Acupuncture for Dogs
- A Detailed Guide to Teething Puppies
- Aging cats: When Is a Cat Considered a Senior?
- Can Acupuncture Help My Pet Feel Better?
- Can Cats Get a Cold?
- Cat Breeds That Live the Longest
- Cat Hernia Surgery
- Common Cat Dental Problems
- Diagnostic Imaging For Your Dog Or Cat
- Dog Chewing Problems: Why They Chew and How to Stop Them
- Dog Intestinal Blockage Surgery
- Dog Knee Surgery
- Feeding and Caring for the Elderly Cat: Ways to Help Prolong Its Longevity
- Fleas - The Unwelcome Hitchhiker
- Grooming Puppies: When & How to Do It
- Heartworm in Pets: A Silent Threat
- How often should I take my cat to the vet?
- How to Clean Your Cat's Teeth
- How To Help A Dog With Allergic Dermatitis
- How to Help Your Constipated Cat
- How to Take Care of a Senior Dog: Tips & Advice
- Is My Cat Overweight? Signs & Symptoms
- Lyme Disease FAQ
- My cat is breathing fast. Should I be worried?
- Periodontal Disease in Dogs & How to Treat It
- Protecting your Animal and Human Family from Ticks
- PU Surgery in Cats
- Puppy & Kitten: Are They a Good Match?
- Puppy’s First Vet Visit: Checklist & What to Expect
- Signs of Pain in Cats & What Can Help
- Symptoms & Causes of Bladder Stones In Cats
- The Benefits of Annual Fecal Exams
- The Importance Of Routine Wellness Exams
- Tooth Resorption in Cats
- Understanding Blood Tests for Dogs
- Veterinary Qualifications in the United States
- What is Leptospirosis in Dogs?
- What kinds of fruit are safe for my dog to eat?
- What to Do if My Dog Cut His Paw Pad?
- What You Should Know About Cat Grooming
- What You Should Know About Dog Grooming
- Why Does My Pet Need An Urinalysis?
- Your Dog's Anal Gland Health: More Important Than You Think
- Shop Pet & Pharmacy Products
- Veterinary Surgery
- Veterinary Technology
- Why Trust Us As Your Pet's Veterinarian?